We offer a competitive and comprehensive rewards and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salaries that take account of the labour market and specific skills, experience and abilities relating to the role.
- An annual salary review with salary progression linked to performance through our appraisal and interim review system (subject to prevailing public sector pay policy in place at the time).
- Recognition for higher achievement.
- 36 hour working week for full time staff.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- 25 days annual paid leave upon starting and 9 public holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme (6% of basic salary) for those on contracts of six months or more.
- Sick pay benefit scheme if you are off work due to illness.
- Interest free annual travel ticket loan.
- Salary sacrifice schemes (childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme).