Now you know about what we do, how we work and what opportunities we have for people to come and join us. We want to hear from you if you want to experience personal satisfaction in an environment where no two days are the same.
To apply, you should complete our online application form.
- Always consider the essential and desirable criteria listed in the Job description / person specification for each role when completing your application.
- Include a daytime telephone number where possible, as we may need to contact you - for example to advise you of interview arrangements in advance of confirming them in writing.
- Give details of your employment history for at least the last 3 years (if applicable), including a short description of your main duties.
- Give details of two referees. One should be your present or most recent employer, the other a further employer relevant to the role(s) you are applying for. [If you don't have one or more employment referees you can provide details of an academic (school, college, university) one, or a character one if your academic qualifications were not gained within the last 5 years].
- Note that although the Diversity Monitoring (section 8 of the application) contains mainly mandatory fields, you have the option to select "prefer not to say".
Important points to note when completing your application...
- The "General Information for Applicants" sheet will give you all the information you need about our selection process and our basic terms and conditions, including further information on working patterns and pre-employment checks.
- We also have a "Competency guidance" sheet relevant to the grade you are applying for, which you may find helpful.
- Very occasionally a vacancy will have an attachment marked "Additional information specific to this role" which you should read before applying.
Applicants are expressly forbidden from canvassing the support of Board staff, to avoid some candidates receiving an unfair advantage. (Board staff are also forbidden from canvassing on behalf of an applicant.)